| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fairbanks, Alaska in September is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in September is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat parched with rain, sleet or snow at times. A paltry 24.1mm (0.9in) of H2O is dropped during on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Fairbanks, Alaska are somewhat dreary with on balance a mere 3:56 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 14:56 long with an average length of 13:17.
- There are approximately 8:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Fairbanks, Alaska September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Fairbanks, Alaska:
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 286.2 kms (177.8 miles) NNW
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 706.8 kms (439.2 miles) WNW
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 427.5 kms (265.7 miles) W
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 430.3 kms (267.4 miles) WSW
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 300.6 kms (186.8 miles) SSW
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 420.6 kms (261.4 miles) SSW
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 605.9 kms (376.5 miles) SSW
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 624 kms (387.7 miles) NNE
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 652.5 kms (405.4 miles) NE
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 742.7 kms (461.5 miles) NE
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 683.3 kms (424.6 miles) NE
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 472.5 kms (293.6 miles) NE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 137.2 kms (85.3 miles) SE
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 594.7 kms (369.6 miles) E
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 437.2 kms (271.7 miles) SE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 319.9 kms (198.8 miles) SSE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 416.7 kms (258.9 miles) SSE
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 688.6 kms (427.9 miles) SE
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 791.6 kms (491.9 miles) ESE
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) SE